Is Thanksgiving Pagan? A look at William Bradford and the Pilgrims desire to follow Torah. – Sabbathlounge
A look at Thanksgiving. Who was William Bradford, Who were the Pilgrims, and what did they believe? Take a look at roots of Thanksgiving and draw your own conclusion. https://evengilion.org/the-man-who-brought-hebrew-to-america/ https://www.mass.gov/info-details/bradfords-manuscript-of-plimoth-plantation For more information see: http://www.sabbathlounge.com https://teespring.com/stores/sabbath-loungev Find us on iTunes, Spotify, TikTok, and Podbean. At Sabbath Lounge we are dedicated to eating clean, keeping the Feast, Sabbath, following Torah and leading as many people out of Babylon as possible. Find more information below: http://www.sabbathlounge.com https://www.facebook.com/sabbathlounge/ https://twitter.com/SabbathLounge https://open.spotify.com/show/3pcIik1BeH3SM41FdXwrp8?si=vupymB1JQleFIYo-kfUyPA https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sabbathlounge/id1244541979?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 https://www.tiktok.com/@sabbathlounge?lang=en
- Is Thanksgiving Pagan? A look at William Bradford and the Pilgrims desire to follow Torah.
- Torah Portions – Week 9- Vayeshev And He Dwelt Genesis 37-40:23
- Torah Portions – Sabbath Lounge – Week 8 Vayishlach, He sent, Genesis, 32:3-36:43
- Yes, Climate Change is real. Part two by Sabbath Lounge.
- Yes, Climate Change is real. Part one by Sabbath Lounge.
Please leave a review and rate!