(click on link for what this is)
The following is considered a Valid Complex Argument because if all points are assumed to be correct there is no other conclusion that one can come to (Valid) AND the argument contains multiple conclusions (Complex). In order to invalidate the argument, one must either A) show some other conclusion that could be drawn by these points or B) show the points themselves to be factually inaccurate.
When looking at the argument, the points are numbered 1-7, and there are 5 Intermediary Conclusions (ICs) with a Final Conclusion (C) drawn.
Jake would like you to examine the following and do your best to invalidate each (IC). Stick to the topic and don’t very into arguments that are not contained in the following bullets. Please send an email to
THE HEBREW HAMMER:
A Valid Complex Argument for Following the Law of God (Yahweh):
- We are to try to live as Jesus lived. (1John2:6)
- Jesus lived without sin. (1John3:5)
IC1: We are to try to live without sin.
- Sin is transgression of the law. (1John3:4)
IC2: We are to try to live without transgressing the law.
- As He lived, Jesus kept the Father’s commandments. (John15:10)
IC3: We are to try to keep the Father’s commandments.
- Some will say we are to keep Jesus’ commandments.
- Jesus’ commandments are to love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew22:37-39; Luke10:25-28)
IC4: We are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul and mind.
- The love of God is that we keep His commandments. (1John5:3)
IC5: We are to try to keep God’s commandments.
C: We are to try to live sinless by not transgressing the law and keeping God’s commandments because we love Him.
Try to prove it wrong addressing each line, address emails to
Consider the 3 reasons people have a hard time seeing Torah:
- Yahweh must first remove the scales from eyes and unstops ears.
- We have to admit that we were wrong about a number of things.
- We have to change the way we are living our lives.
And these are some serious roadblocks for most people (the first one being something we don’t really have any control over except to pray that our eyes be opened).
By Jake, The Hebrew Hammer