Week 16 Beshalach, Torah Portions, When He Sent, Exodus 13:17-17:16. Be Watchful like the Almond, and some Bitter Water. – Sabbathlounge
- Week 16 Beshalach, Torah Portions, When He Sent, Exodus 13:17-17:16. Be Watchful like the Almond, and some Bitter Water.
- Holier Than Thou, and Righteous Judgment. Are we to Judge certain issues? What is Judgment?
- Sabbath Lounge Interviews Sarah Williams of Debarim Publishing.
- Week 15 Torah Portions, Bo, Come, Exodus 10:1-13:16 . The Plagues of of Egypt, our roots in the Torah.
- Week 14, the original Attack of the Titians‘, Smack down with Moses! Va‘era, Exodus 6:2-9:35
Week 10 Miketz, At The End, Genesis 41-44:17
Sabbath Lounge introduces a new series on the Torah Portions. We will go through each week and hit a few highlights and things to consider. For more information see:
Find us on iTunes, Spotify, TikTok, and Podbean. At Sabbath Lounge we are dedicated to eating clean, keeping the Feast, Sabbath, following Torah and leading as many people out of Babylon as possible.
Find more information below: